There are no products listed under this category.
If you can't find a specific belt size don't worry! 2Sand offers high quality, affordable custom abrasives in almost any size you could possibly need. You can customize the size and grit of sanding belts, discs, sheets, or rolls. Need large sandpaper sheets, large sandpaper rolls, or oversized sanding discs? No problem, we do those too. Use the handy guide below to explore our great variety of options and submit a request to us here. Please keep in mind that these are custom orders so we cannot accept returns on these custom items.
1 (800) 516-7621 Toll-Free
Details on Custom Abrasives
Choice of Abrasive Materials
- K35 is an aluminum oxide open coat X weight poly cotton cloth backed for dry sanding wood in 36 - 600 grit - Washable
- W25 is an aluminum oxide open coat Y weight cloth backed for sanding wood in 36 - 220 grit - Washable
- XA911's harder abrasive grain makes great abrasive belts for sanding hardwoods. Good on metal too. XA911 is an aluminum oxide semi-closed coat X weight poly cotton cloth backed abrasive in 24 - 600 grit. Can be used wet, but not in fully submersed applications.
- S181 - Silicon Carbide Wet/Dry Closed Coat X-weight Cloth Backing in 24 - 600 grit
- R205 - Zirconia Alumina Blue Wet/Dry Closed Coad Y-weight Cloth Backing in 24 - 120 grit
- Available Grit Range: 24 - 600 Grit (some grits not available in all materials)
- Available widths from 3/8" to 54" wide.
- Available lengths from 5" to 700" for Sanding Belts. Custom Abrasive Rolls up to 100 meters long.
- Custom orders have a minimum of $60 Per Grit Per Size
- Custom sanding belts 6" wide or narrower are made from 12" wide material so order quantity must fully use the 12" wide pieces. Here are some examples:
- 6 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 2 (6" x 2 = 12") so order quantity of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, etc.
- 4 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 3 (4" x 3 = 12") so order quantity of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, etc.
- 1.9 inches wide (round up) - order quantity multiple of 6 (2" x 6 = 12") so order quantity of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, etc.
- 3 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 4 (3" x 4 = 12") so order quantity of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, etc.
- Sanding belt length is measured around the outside. So cut the old belt and stretch it out flat to measure full length.
- You can also measure around the sander's rollers to determine the length. Remember you need to tension the drive belt.
Ordering from 2Sand
- Made and shipped from Eastern Pennsylvania in 2 - 4 business days
- UPS Ground will be used for all Wide Belt orders and most large sheets and rolls as well.
- Sanding Belt Splice requires 3 days to fully cure after fabrication so do not ask for overnight delivery.
- A butt splice is used so Sanding Belts can be run in either direction.
- Made in the USA.